Earn great rewards and discounts with
John Hancock Vitality PLUS Life Insurance
Get rewarded for the everyday things you do to stay healthy with two great versions of the program, Vitality GO and Vitality PLUS. Members who complete healthy activities, such as going to the gym, taking a walk or watching a nutrition webinar, are awarded Vitality Points. The more points you earn, the higher your Vitality Status and the greater your rewards. Members can earn points by recording their healthy activities on a fitness device, through the John Hancock Vitality mobile app or online at JohnHancockVitality.com.
Earn an Apple Watch with points for regular exercise.1
Earn an Apple Watch for an initial payment of just $25 plus tax with regular exercise. Over the next two years, make small monthly payments based on how active you are. Earn 500 Vitality Points from Standard or Advanced Workouts and you’ll pay nothing for that month.
We’ll extend your membership for one year for free. Or sign up on us.2
Prime members get free shipping, movies and more. Enjoy a complimentary year-long membership with Amazon Prime when you reach Platinum status and complete your Vitality Health Record three years in a row. Already a member? We’ll extend your current membership for a year at no cost.
Our HealthyFood benefit earns you savings at the grocery store.4
As part of our HealthyFood benefit, Healthy Savings means you can earn up to $50 in savings per month – and 50 Vitality Points – for purchasing fresh produce at participating grocers.
Save up to $120 each month by taking advantage of Healthy Savings promoted items every week when you use your card or mobile app. Not to mention access to nutrition tips, recipes, and the Tufts Health & Nutrition newsletter.
Free health checks
Stay on top of your health with early detection and more.6
Monitor your health with a free screening and personalized report from Quest Diagnostics® when you visit one of 2,200 Patient Service Centers nationwide. We’ll automatically record your results, allowing you to earn even more Vitality Points.
* Premium savings are in comparison to the same John Hancock life insurance policy without Vitality PLUS. The level of premium savings are cumulative over the life of the policy and will vary based upon underwriting status, issue age, policy type, the terms of the policy and the Vitality Status achieved. Premium savings are only available with Vitality PLUS.
1. Apple Watch program is not available in New York or Puerto Rico. Apple Watches ordered through John Hancock Vitality may not be shipped to addresses in Guam. Once you become a Vitality PLUS member and complete the Vitality Health Review (VHR), you can order Apple Watch by electronically signing, at checkout, a Retail Installment Agreement with the Vitality Group, for the retail price of the watch. After an initial payment of $25 plus tax, over the next two years, monthly out-of-pocket payments are based on the number of Standard Workouts (10,000 to 14,999 steps) and Advanced Workouts (15,000 steps) or the applicable Active Calorie thresholds. The step counts required for Standard and Advanced Workouts are reduced for members beginning at age 71+. One-time upgrade fees plus taxes apply if you choose (GPS + Cellular) versions of Apple Watch, larger watch case sizes, and certain bands and case materials. For more information, please visit JohnHancock.com. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. Apple Watch is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
2. Amazon Prime benefit is not available in New York. Amazon Prime membership available to Vitality PLUS members who have reached Platinum Status for three consecutive program years.
3. Travel discounts are not available in New York. Travel discounts valid for 3 bookings per program year. For term with Vitality policies with a face amount less than $2,000,000, travel discounts valid for 1 booking per program year. The amount of discount will vary based upon policy type, coverage amount, and the Vitality Member’s Vitality status (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum) and will only apply to the first $1000 of the booking cost.
4. HealthyFood savings are based on qualifying purchases and may vary based on the terms of the John Hancock Vitality Program. The HealthyFood program is currently not available in Guam.
5. REI is not affiliated with the John Hancock Vitality Program. REI does not sponsor, endorse or have any responsibility for this promotion. For term polices with face amount below $2Million, the maximum percentage discount is 15%. REI gift cards may be purchased at a discount up to $1,000 each year
6. For term polices with face amount below $2Million, the free health check is available in the first year only.
7. The meditation portion of the program is compatible with apps such as Breathe, Buddhify, Calm and Headspace. The HealthyMind benefit is not available in New York.
Compare benefits of Vitality GO & Vitality PLUS.