What can Premier Benefit IUL do for you?
Cost-effective life insurance coverage available through your employer
Portable coverage, which means if you leave your company or decide to retire, your coverage goes with you
Easy digital application process, with no medical exams or labs*
Rewards and savings through John Hancock Vitality PLUS, for the everyday things you do to live a longer, healthier, better life
Add to your benefits at no cost to you
Premier Benefit IUL is an employee-owned and employee-paid voluntary benefit
Flexible billing options
List or automatic direct billing options
Employees can apply for life insurance and optional long-term care coverage to address their individual circumstances and goals
John Hancock Vitality Program
Rewards and savings through John Hancock Vitality PLUS, for the everyday things your employees do to live a longer, healthier, better life
No medical labs or exams
Easier underwriting than with traditional products - with decisions communicated quickly (and in some cases instantly) with no medical labs or exams*
Are you a financial professional?
* Policy issuance is not guaranteed as any life insurance purchase is subject to completion of an application, which may include health questions, and underwriting approval. John Hancock may obtain additional information, including medical records, to evaluate the application for insurance; and after the policy is issued, to identify any misrepresentation in the application.
The life insurance policy describes coverage under the policy, exclusions and limitations, what you must do to keep your policy in force, and what would cause your policy to be discontinued. Please contact a licensed
agent or John Hancock for more information, costs, and complete details on coverage.
1. Insurance policies and/or associated riders and features may not be available in all states. Additional John Hancock products and optional riders are available for sale outside of your employer.
2. Life insurance death benefit proceeds are generally excludable from the beneficiary’s gross income for income tax purposes. There are few exceptions, such as when a life insurance policy has been transferred for valuable consideration. Comments on taxation are based on John Hancock’s understanding of current tax law, which is subject to change. Please consult your tax professional for guidelines specific to your situation.
3. The policy does not directly participate in any stock or equity investments. Standard & Poor’s®, S&P®, S&P 500®,Standard & Poor’s 500 and 500 are trademarks of Standard and Poor’s Financial Services LLC, a subsidiary of The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. John Hancock has been licensed to use the trademarks of S&P index. The Product is not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by the licensors of the indices and they make no representation regarding the advisability of purchasing the Product. You cannot invest directly in the Indices.
4. Some riders may have additional fees and expenses associated with them.
Vitality is the provider of the John Hancock Vitality Program in connection with policies issued by John Hancock. John Hancock Vitality Program rewards and discounts are available only to the person insured under the eligible life insurance policy, are subject to change and are not guaranteed to remain the same for the life of the policy. Rewards may vary based on the type of insurance policy purchased for the insured Vitality Program Member.
Insurance products are issued by: John Hancock Life Insurance Company (U.S.A.), Boston, MA 02116 (not licensed in New York) and John Hancock Life Insurance Company of New York, Valhalla, NY 10595.
Policy Form Series:
ICC23 23PBIUL, 23PBIUL
Rider Form Series:
ICC19 20HER, 20HER